Police confirm death of motorcyclist, 53, following a collision with van at Parys mountain
A MOTORCYCLIST has died following a collision with a van in Anglesey.
North Wales Police have confirmed the death of a 53-year-old local male, who died near Parys Mountain on the weekend after colliding with a van.
The male motorcyclist, died at the scene.
The collision happened on the B5111 between Amlwch and Rhosybol, near Parys Mountain junction on Sunday (Feb 28) at 1.20pm.
Sergeant Raymond Williams of North Wales road policing team has offered his condolences to the family.
Sergeant Williams said: “We would like to offer our profound condolences to the family at this difficult time.”
The force is asking those who may have seen the Mercedes Sprinter box van or blue motorcycle before the accident to contact them.
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Swansea star given Junior Wimbledon wildcard by James Hemingray
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Wrexham AFC sign goalkeeper Mark Howard by James Hemingray
- Caerphilly Council launches advice pack to tackle empty properties by Cerys Lafferty
- Colwyn Bay ace gets Wimbledon experience by James Hemingray