A new appeal by the National Crime Agency (NCA) has listed twelve of Britain’s most-wanted suspects all believed to be hiding in Spain, two of them have connections to Wales.
The newly released list includes males wanted for drug trafficking and murder.
The NCA are looking for information about the following:
Described as “muscular”, the 6’2, 29-year-old (who has a surgical scar along his left wrist) is accused of leading a drug smuggling gang that brought 46kg of cocaine, with a street value of around £8m, into Wales between the February and June of 2020.
Naveed’s last known addresses were both in Cardiff at Butetown and Pentwyn.
Parris, alleged to be Asim Naveed’s customer, is accused of selling cocaine in and around the Welsh capital.
The 32-year-old, who has gold upper teeth, has last known addresses in Barry, Sully and Ely in Cardiff.
The full list of the most wanted british criminals believed to be in Spain can be viewed here.
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Swansea star given Junior Wimbledon wildcard by James Hemingray
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Wrexham AFC sign goalkeeper Mark Howard by James Hemingray
- Caerphilly Council launches advice pack to tackle empty properties by Cerys Lafferty
- Bydd cynllun y Cyngor i ehangu addysg ddwyieithog yn daith raddol dros 10 mlynedd by Cerys Lafferty