BRIAN WHITELOCK, aged 55 from Clydach, has been charged with the murder of Wendy Buckney in a property on Tanycoed Road, Clydach, on Tuesday 23rd August.
He has been remanded into custody.
Detective Chief Inspector Matt Davies said: “My thoughts remain with Wendy’s family and friends who are understandably devastated by what has happened, and on behalf of all involved in this investigation, I send condolences to them.
“We are aware of the impact Wendy’s death has had on the community and although a suspect has been charged, our enquiries are ongoing so we continue to appeal for anyone with information which may assist us to contact via https://bit.ly/SWPProvideInfo quoting reference number 2200285700.”
- Narberth Athletic earn win over Carmarthen by James Hemingray
- Merlins Bridge seconds come from behind beat Carew seconds by James Hemingray
- The Welsh captain and the Italian revolutionary by Elfed Jones
- Rangers see off Port Talbot Town in FAW Trophy by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Pennar edge past Saints for first win by James Hemingray
- Top of the table clash between Crymych and Felinfoel ends all square by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans