Detectives in Swansea investigate early hours stabbing
A 34-YEAR OLD man is in a critical condition in hospital following am alleged stabbing in Swansea.
A spokeswoman for South Wales Police said: “Detectives in Swansea are investigating a serious assault which occurred at an address on Carlton Terrace, Mount Pleasant, in the early hours of Sunday morning (March 21).
“Emergency services were called to the scene at approximately 12.50am following reports of a stabbing.
“A 34-year-old man was taken to Morriston Hospital with head injuries and has subsequently been transferred to the University Hospital of Wales, where he remains in a critical condition.
“A 28-year-old local man has since been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and is currently in custody.
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Warning of serious disruption on M4 and M5 today due to fuel prices protest by heraldwales
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Welsh Government paid £1m over asking price for farm by Jon Coles
- Wrexham complete first summer signing by James Hemingray
- FIM World Supercross Championships set to roar into Cardiff by James Hemingray
- Indigo Premiership fixtures released for 2022/23 season by James Hemingray