Police seek witnesses after vehicle damages Flintshire property
A VEHICLE caused “significant damage” to a property in Flintshire, North Wales Police have said.
North Flintshire Division told Herald.Wales that the incident occurred at approximately 7.15pm on February 21 on Sandy Lane in Bagillt.
It involved a black Toyota MR2 which is said to have caused “significant damage” to the property.
Police are appealing for witnesses and anyone in the area with CCTV to contact email email@example.com or call 101 quoting reference number 21000114894.
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Plaid NEC faces backlash after Chair resigns over MP’s treatment by Party by Jon Coles
- Care home residents discover their dancing feet in celebratory concert by Cerys Lafferty
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries
- The history of toy production in Wales by Doug Evans
- Cardiff: How it became the Welsh capital city by Doug Evans