THE SON of Judith Rhead, 68, who was found dead in her home in Market Street, Pembroke Dock on Feb 20 will now appear in Crown Court again in October.
Dale Morgan, 43, said to be a scout master, appeared in court only to confirm his name, date of birth and address – which was listed as Honeyborough Green, Neyland.
A plea and trial preparation hearing date was set for March 26 with a provisional trial date set for October 4.
He was remanded in custody.
In court papers it stated that the alleged murder took place between December 10, 2020 and February 21, 2021.
The paperwork demonstrates that the police are unsure of the exact date that Ms Rhead died. The large date range, two months, points to the likelihood that this will be a challenging case for all those involved.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Welsh Government to help those in rent arrears by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- WRU announce first ever women’s professional rugby players by Owen Harries
- The Roswelsh Incident: What exactly happened in the Berwyn Mountains? by Doug Evans
- Flights return to Covid-hit Cardiff Airport but Qatar route still stalled by Thomas Sinclair
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- The forgotten Welsh Christmas Tradition – Mari Lwyd by Cerys Lafferty