ASHMOLE & CO are celebrating the success of their staff as Rhydian Fox, in the Swansea office, has recently completed his studies and passed all his exams to become a qualified member of the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
Rhydian, from Port Talbot, has been working full time for Ashmole & Co since 2017, when he started as a Trainee Accountant in the Swansea office.
After gaining A Levels in Business and Maths from Neath Port Talbot College, Rhydian gained AAT Level 3-4 from Gower College before starting his ACCA qualifications there whilst working for Ashmole & Co.
Christine Daultrey, Partner in Ashmole & Co’s Swansea office said, “We are all so proud of Rhydian and his fantastic achievements. He has become an integral part of our team in the Swansea office. It’s been an absolute pleasure to watch him going from strength to strength during his studies. It is important as a profession that we help to train the next generation of accountants. Qualified staff members are the lifeblood for the future success of our firm.”
As a Qualified Accountant with Ashmole & Co, Rhydian prepares and manages clients’ accounts as well as prepares Tax, VAT and Audit work. He also reviews the work from the trainees in the office. The most rewarding part of the job for him is completing new goals.
Rhydian said, “I am so pleased to have qualified and am very grateful to the Partners and
fellow members of staff at Ashmole & Co for their help and support during my studies. I’m looking forward to the future with the team in Swansea.”
A number of staff have achieved exam success recently including Poppy Wilks in the Haverfordwest office; James Davies in the Carmarthen office and Manon Rees in the Ammanford office. Congratulations to them all.
Ashmole & Co are one of the largest chartered certified accountants in Wales.
The rapidly expanding and modern firm often has job opportunities for enthusiastic individuals both qualified and non-qualified within the organisation. If you feel you have the qualities to be part of the team at Ashmole & Co, please email, with your CV attached, to AshmoleHR@ashmole.co.uk. Alternatively, apply for a specific vacancy listed on the website: www.ashmole.co.uk
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales denied at the death in heart-breaking defeat by James Hemingray
- FIM World Supercross Championships set to roar into Cardiff by James Hemingray
- The Party of Wales has Failed us by Jon Coles
- Wales name team for first Test match against South Africa by James Hemingray
- Flights return to Covid-hit Cardiff Airport but Qatar route still stalled by Thomas Sinclair