Coronation Street star heads to Pembrokeshire to deliver acting Masterclass
Actor Sam Retford, best known for Coronation Street and Ackley Bridge, will be heading to Pembrokeshire this month to take a one-off Masterclass entitled ‘Acting for Camera’.
Sam, who starred as Curtis in Corrie, will be offering those who sign up for his sessions the amazing opportunity to learn from someone who is actively working in television currently.
He exited Coronation Street in December following a dramatic storyline and is also well-known from his role as Cory Wilson in Ackley Bridge. He has also appeared in Casualty and Death in Paradise too.
The Masterclasses – where Sam will teach the skills required for acting for camera and also take part in a Q & A session – will be hosted by Vision Arts, in Haverfordwest. Vision Arts is Pembrokeshire’s newest expressive arts hub. There will be three masterclasses: 10.30 – 13.30 – School years 5, 6, 7 and 8; 14.30 – 17.30 – School years 9, 10 and 11 and 19.00 – 22.00 – Adults (including those in year 12 and 13).
To sign up to take part in an Acting for Camera masterclass with Sam Retford at Vision Arts on Sunday, February 27, visit www.visionartswales.com Places are limited to 20 at each session.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- A Big Wild Summer with RSPB Cymru by Cerys Lafferty
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Caerphilly Council launches advice pack to tackle empty properties by Cerys Lafferty
- Bydd cynllun y Cyngor i ehangu addysg ddwyieithog yn daith raddol dros 10 mlynedd by Cerys Lafferty