Sing with the stars under the stars at Margam Country Park!
ADVENTURE CINEMA is bringing three exceptional films to the wonderful surroundings of Margam Country Park this summer.
Bring a blanket or a camping chair to the large events area in front of gothic Margam Castle where the music themed movies can be viewed on a giant screen over three nights, August 28th , 29th and 30th .
The films start just after sunset and there will be an on-site bar, hot food and snacks will be available and picnics are welcome. For those using public transport, the Margam Park bus stop is serviced by route X1.
The three movies are:
- Saturday, August 28 th – Grease Sing-A-Long (PG), starts 8.30pm (running time an hour and fifty minutes).
- Sunday, August 29 th – The Rocky Horror Picture Show (15), starts 8.30pm (running time an hour and forty one minutes).
- Monday, August 30 th – Bohemian Rhapsody (12), starts 8.30pm, (running time two hours and thirteen minutes).
Book tickets online at: https://www.adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/margam-country-park
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Plaid NEC faces backlash after Chair resigns over MP’s treatment by Party by Jon Coles
- Care home residents discover their dancing feet in celebratory concert by Cerys Lafferty
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries
- The history of toy production in Wales by Doug Evans
- Cardiff: How it became the Welsh capital city by Doug Evans