Sing with the stars under the stars at Margam Country Park!
ADVENTURE CINEMA is bringing three exceptional films to the wonderful surroundings of Margam Country Park this summer.
Bring a blanket or a camping chair to the large events area in front of gothic Margam Castle where the music themed movies can be viewed on a giant screen over three nights, August 28th , 29th and 30th .
The films start just after sunset and there will be an on-site bar, hot food and snacks will be available and picnics are welcome. For those using public transport, the Margam Park bus stop is serviced by route X1.
The three movies are:
- Saturday, August 28 th – Grease Sing-A-Long (PG), starts 8.30pm (running time an hour and fifty minutes).
- Sunday, August 29 th – The Rocky Horror Picture Show (15), starts 8.30pm (running time an hour and forty one minutes).
- Monday, August 30 th – Bohemian Rhapsody (12), starts 8.30pm, (running time two hours and thirteen minutes).
Book tickets online at: https://www.adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/margam-country-park
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Police say that new scientific evidence shows that David Morris was correctly convicted by Carli Newell
- Millions of illegal tobacco products seized as part of crackdown on illicit tobacco trade by Cerys Lafferty
- Judges sing praises of tech savvy music cooperative by Carli Newell
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- University gains double recognition for its outstanding green spaces by Cerys Lafferty
- Swansea teenager, who took up art during lockdown, sells work for thousands by Andy Chandler
- Apprenticeships key to growth of award-winning North Wales business by Cerys Lafferty