Make time for nature and wellness restoration
With people spending 90% of their time indoors in an ever-advancing technological world, the need to spend time in nature is constantly growing.
G Nature & Wellbeing allows you to immerse yourself in nature, away from the distractions of technology and the stresses of everyday life.
They provide a variety of serebe services, including Forest Bathing, which has been shown to lower blood pressure and improve sleep.
Be sure to head to https://gnaw.wales/ to get involved.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Young rugby stars are riding crest of a wave by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Paws for thought: Are there big cats roaming Wales? by Doug Evans
- Brownlee and Matthews bring it home at inaugural Swansea Ironman by James Hemingray
- Up and coming Welsh Trance producer could take US by storm by Thomas Sinclair
- Choir members plan 250-mile cycle ride for Bronglais Chemo Appeal by Cerys Lafferty