Body of Romanian man missing from Ireland found on Welsh beach
THE BODY of a man who had been reported missing in Ireland has been discovered at a beach in Ceredigion.
Dyfed Powys Police said: “Following extensive enquiries, the body found at Llansanfraid Beach, Llanon, on Monday, January 25 has been identified as Romanian national George Vivara.
“He had been reported missing at Coolock Garda Station, Ireland, on December 28, 2020.
The police added: “Next of kin have been notified.”
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- £8.5m Welsh Government investment in major new industrial scheme in Ebbw Vale by Cerys Lafferty
- Award-winning dairy farmer endorses value of apprenticeships by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales U20s dig deep to see off Georgia in Summer Series by James Hemingray
- Baldwin backing Wales to show some bite by James Hemingray
- Wales name team for first Test match against South Africa by James Hemingray