WALES have made five changes for their final Under Armour Series clash against South Africa at Principality Stadium on Saturday (December 2, KO 14.30).
Scarlets centre Hadleigh Parkes will make his debut with scrum half Aled Davies the other change in the back-line.
Parkes will partner Scott Williams in the centre with Davies lining up alongside Dan Biggar at half-back. Leigh Halfpenny, Steff Evans and Hallam Amos feature in an unchanged back-three.
There are three changes in the pack with Kristian Dacey and Scott Andrews coming into the front row alongside Rob Evans. Second row Cory Hill packs down alongside captain Alun Wyn Jones and it is an unchanged back row of Aaron Shingler, Josh Navidi and Taulupe Faletau.
“Saturday is an opportunity to continue to build on what we have done so far and round off the autumn campaign with a big performance,” said Wales head coach Warren Gatland.
“We have spoken about exposing the squad to Test match rugby and this weekend is a great opportunity for Hadleigh to earn his first cap and for Aled to make his first start of the campaign.
“We have had a couple of knocks from last weekend, with Ken [Owens], Leon [Brown] and Jake [Ball] unavailable but that just provides an opportunity for Kristian, Scott and Cory to start.”
Elliot Dee, Wyn Jones and Rhodri Jones (who linked up with the squad on Monday) provide the front row cover. Seb Davies and Dan Lydiate complete the forward contingent. Rhys Webb, Rhys Patchell and Owen Watkin are the back-line cover.
WALES TEAM TO PLAY SOUTH AFRICA (Saturday 2 December KO14:30)
- Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets) (73 Caps)
- Hallam Amos (Dragons) (14 Caps)
- Scott Williams (Scarlets) (50 Caps)
- Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets) (*UNCAPPED)
- Steff Evans (Scarlets) (4 Caps)
- Dan Biggar (Ospreys) (59 Caps)
- Aled Davies (Scarlets) (4 Caps)
- Rob Evans (Scarlets) (19 Caps)
- Kristian Dacey (Cardiff Blues) (7 Caps)
- Scott Andrews (Cardiff Blues) (13 Caps)
- Cory Hill (Dragons) (9 Caps)
- Alun Wyn Jones (CAPT) (Ospreys) (112 Caps)
- Aaron Shingler (Scarlets) (12 Caps)
- Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues) (6 Caps)
- Taulupe Faletau (Bath) (69 Caps)
- Elliot Dee (Dragons) (1 Cap)
- Wyn Jones (Scarlets) (4 Caps)
- Rhodri Jones (Ospreys) (15 Caps)
- Seb Davies (Cardiff Blues) (3 Caps)
- Dan Lydiate (Ospreys) (61 Caps)
- Rhys Webb (Ospreys) (30 Caps)
- Rhys Patchell (Scarlets) (4 Caps)
- Owen Watkin (Ospreys) (2 Caps)