A NEWPORT drug dealer’s been jailed.
20-year-old Harri Lasslett pleaded guilty to two offences at Cardiff Crown Court:
- possession with intent to supply class A drugs – crack cocaine
- offering to supply class A drugs
Lasslett was sent to a young offender institution for 2 years and 8 months.
PC Tyler Price led the investigation:
“This sentence demonstrates that illegal drugs have no place in our communities.
“We will continue to target those involved in such activity, who profit from the demise of others.”
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- WG must balance farming priorities by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Trussonomics = Thatcherism 2.0 by Jon Coles
- Wales Six Nations tickets on public sale from September 30 by James Hemingray
- Royal symbols that will need to change now Charles is King by Cerys Lafferty
- Welsh farmer-owned creamery on top of the world after golden hat-trick by Jon Coles