Angry man demanded Huw Edwards take his Wales face mask off on tube
AN “angry” man demanded that newsreader Huw Edwards should take his face mask off on the London Underground.
The demand was made, not because he didn’t think people should be wearing a mask on the tube, it was because of the mask’s Welsh theme.
Huw’s rather snazzy face mask is covered in Welsh flags and it seems that it was the Welsh dragon that angered this man to the point he had to say something.
But Huw is going to continue wearing his mask and he wrote about the encounter on Twitter, saying:
“Angry man on tube demands I take off mask. Turns out he was offended by the Welsh theme…
“Anyway. I’m still going to wear a mask on public transport and indoor spaces — to protect others and show respect for NHS staff. Diolch.”
- Welsh Government relaxes self-isolation for fully-vaccinated adults by Jon Coles
- Welsh councils plunged into housing crisis chaos by Jon Coles
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Prif lwybr i filiwn o siaradwyr Cymraeg mewn perygl o ddirywiad terfynol, meddai’r Ceidwadwyr by Carli Newell
- Main route to one million Welsh speakers in danger of terminal decline, says Conservative by Carli Newell
- Llangolman: Police refuse to release info by Andy Chandler
- Plato’s Theory of Empathy by Jon Coles
- The Scoveston Murders: Following the tracks by Andy Chandler