AT Prime Minister’s Questions on Wednesday, January 5, Plaid Cymru’s Westminster leader, Liz Saville-Roberts made a heartfelt contribution.
Referring to her mother’s diagnosis of dementia, Ms Saville Roberts asked Boris Johnson for reassurance about the plight of those in care homes across the UK.
Here’s there exchange
Tell us what you think?
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Cardiff man jailed for drugs supply by Carli Newell
- Welsh Government to help those in rent arrears by James Hemingray
- ‘Written in the stars for Wales’ says Sorba Thomas by Owen Harries
- Newport man jailed for rape by Carli Newell
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- The forgotten Welsh Christmas Tradition – Mari Lwyd by Cerys Lafferty
- The Roswelsh Incident: What exactly happened in the Berwyn Mountains? by Doug Evans