NINE KITCHENS across Pembrokeshire are listed with a ZERO hygiene rating which means they require urgent improvement – the list includes two Chinese takeaways, a supermarket, and a fried chicken shop.
From this week, all food outlets in Wales are legally required to display their score in a prominent place – such as their front door or window – and at every entrance.
The score – from zero to five – is also listed on the Food Standards Agency’s website – and as we went to press yesterday there were 9 kitchens listed with a zero rating.
The zero rated premises are listed below:-
- CK’s Supermarket, St David’s
- Dragon House Chinese Takeaway, Fishguard
- Horse and Jockey, Steynton
- Jerry’s Diner, Pembroke
- New Garden, Milford Haven
- Oak Inn, Haverfordwest
- Pennsylvania Farm Free Range Eggs, Haverfordwest
- Saundersfoot Fish & Chicken, Saudersfoot
- USA Fried Chicken, Milford Haven