Public invited to submit questions ahead of Welsh Ambulance Service AGM
MEMBERS of the public are being invited to submit questions ahead of the Welsh Ambulance Service Annual General Meeting next week.
The once-yearly gathering of Board members will be streamed via the Zoom platform on Thursday 14 July 2022 from 09.30am.
Chair Martin Woodford said: “It’s been another very challenging year for all of us, and the Welsh Ambulance Service has been no exception.
“With a combination of the ongoing pandemic, coupled with a return to high levels of our ‘routine demand’ and the impact of the pandemic starting to be felt significantly both by our staff and the wider health and care system, it’s fair to say that 2021/22 has not been easy.
“In amongst the challenges, there have been pockets of real positivity and progress, more about which you can hear about at the AGM, where we will reflect on the last year – until March 2022 – as captured in our Annual Report.
“Here we hope you will find a real sense of how this year has felt for us as an organisation, for our people and for the people we serve.
“We hope you will be able to join us.”
Click here to join the Zoom meeting on Thursday 14 July 2022 from 09.30am If you have a question for the Board, please email it to AMB_AskUs@wales.nhs.uk and if appropriate, your question will be answered as part of the Q&A portion of the event.
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Young rugby stars are riding crest of a wave by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Paws for thought: Are there big cats roaming Wales? by Doug Evans
- Brownlee and Matthews bring it home at inaugural Swansea Ironman by James Hemingray
- Up and coming Welsh Trance producer could take US by storm by Thomas Sinclair
- Choir members plan 250-mile cycle ride for Bronglais Chemo Appeal by Cerys Lafferty