Moneypenny, the telephone answering and outsourced reception services, is to expand its Wrexham headquarters after acquiring additional land and permission for a new office development.
The expansion will involve the construction of approximately 8,000 sq ft of additional space at Wrexham Technology Park.
The new site will provide space for the 100 new employees and is scheduled for completion in June 2011.
Chief executive Ed Reeves said: “This is a significant milestone for the company. We have been operating very successfully in Wrexham for more than ten years now and this expansion is an illustration of our commitment to Wrexham and the region. With this additional space we are able to recruit more high calibre employees locally, whilst continuing to grow our nationwide network of clients.”
The transaction was handled by DTM Legal, the Chester-based law firm
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Swansea star given Junior Wimbledon wildcard by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Wrexham AFC sign goalkeeper Mark Howard by James Hemingray
- No-nonsense investing app launches myth-busting ‘Investing Truth or Scare’ quiz by Cerys Lafferty
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Werndale Hospital recognised for outstanding patient care in national award by Cerys Lafferty