Brother accused of murdering sister at a Welsh holiday park in court
A MAN accused of murdering a girl at a Welsh holiday park has appeared in court.
15-year-old Amanda Selby, from Ahton-under-Lyne, Manchester, tragically died at Ty Mawr Holiday Park in Towyn, Couty, on Saturday (July 31).
The victims 19-year-old brother, Matthew Selby has been charged with her murder.
Appearing at Mold Crown Court today (Aug 4) via videolink from HMP Berwyn, Selby spoke only to confirm his name and address.
Selby, of Windermere Crescent, Ashton-under-Lyne, was remanded into custody.
The defendant will next appear in court on October, 29, for a plea hearing.
A trial date was set for February, 28 of next year.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- A Big Wild Summer with RSPB Cymru by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Caerphilly Council launches advice pack to tackle empty properties by Cerys Lafferty
- Bydd cynllun y Cyngor i ehangu addysg ddwyieithog yn daith raddol dros 10 mlynedd by Cerys Lafferty