A WOMAN accused of murdering a man in Flintshire has pleaded not guilty to the charge.
Emma Berry, of Dock Road, Connah’s Quay, has been charged with killing Dean Michael Bennett, 31, at a property on the same road on 22 May.
Ms Berry was told her trial was expected to last up to two weeks, when she appeared in Mold Crown Court via video link on Tuesday 31 August.
Her trial is set to begin on 6 December.
- People line street for funeral of convicted murderer by Cerys Lafferty
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Politics and vaccine passports by Jon Coles
- Rugby venues in Wales named amongst the best and worst in the world by James Hemingray
- Charity match raises nearly £300 by James Hemingray
- New cattle-focused veterinary practice launches in West Wales by Cerys Lafferty
- Twin Town cast reunites for new film shot in Wales by Cerys Lafferty
- League fixtures for 2021/22 season announced by James Hemingray