A WOMAN accused of murdering a man in Flintshire has pleaded not guilty to the charge.
Emma Berry, of Dock Road, Connah’s Quay, has been charged with killing Dean Michael Bennett, 31, at a property on the same road on 22 May.
Ms Berry was told her trial was expected to last up to two weeks, when she appeared in Mold Crown Court via video link on Tuesday 31 August.
Her trial is set to begin on 6 December.
- Sewage released into Welsh beaches after heatwave by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Llanegwad woman cycles 106 miles for charity after her sister is diagnosed with cancer by Cerys Lafferty
- Merthyr Tydfil Enterprise Centre (MTEC) sees 36% rise in new business registrations by James Hemingray
- RSPB accreditation for nine Barratt show home gardens by James Hemingray
- Top Welsh cheesemaker bounces back from pandemic with £71M record sales by Cerys Lafferty