NORTH WALES POLICE have taken to social media this afternoon to warn people to avoid an area between Porthmadog and Minffordd in Gwynedd.
A witness at the scene said that police have established a cordon and are undertaking forensic investigations on a farm property in the area, following what is understood to be a serious incident.
Emergency services were called to the farm at approximately 1.30pm on Thursday (Mar 25)
A spokesman for the force said: “We are currently dealing with an ongoing incident in Minffordd, Gwynedd.
Members of the public are advised to avoid the area until further notice.
The Welsh Air ambulance was called to the scene but was stood down before arrival, a spokesperson confirmed.
THIS IS A BREAKING STORY AND WE WILL PROVIDE LIVE UPDATES
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Welsh Government paid £1m over asking price for farm by Jon Coles
- Swansea Building Society marks milestone by donating to food banks by Cerys Lafferty
- Warning of serious disruption on M4 and M5 today due to fuel prices protest by heraldwales
- Indigo Premiership fixtures released for 2022/23 season by James Hemingray
- FIM World Supercross Championships set to roar into Cardiff by James Hemingray