Wrexham: A525 motorcyclist dies in collision with vehicle
A MOTORCYCLIST has sadly died in a crash with a car in Wrexham.
The biker was pronounced dead at the scene following the collision on the A525, between Bangor-on-Dee and Whitchurch, at about 12:40 GMT, North Wales Police have confirmed
Police told Herald.Wales next of kin have been informed and the road remained closed on Saturday night.
Witnesses to the collision, involving the black motorcycle and a grey Audi Q7, have been asked to contact police.
Sgt Liam Ho, from the force’s roads policing unit, said: “Our heartfelt condolences are with the motorcyclist’s family and friends at this difficult time.”
The force said the driver of the Audi was spoken to following the collision and no arrests were made.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Welsh Government to help those in rent arrears by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- WRU announce first ever women’s professional rugby players by Owen Harries
- Flights return to Covid-hit Cardiff Airport but Qatar route still stalled by Thomas Sinclair
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- The Roswelsh Incident: What exactly happened in the Berwyn Mountains? by Doug Evans
- The forgotten Welsh Christmas Tradition – Mari Lwyd by Cerys Lafferty