Wrexham will welcome Stockport County to The Racecourse on Saturday, 2nd April in the FA Trophy semi-finals.
The Dragons secured their spot in the final four after a James Jones winner in the 89th minute against Notts County.
Wrexham went 1-0 down in the 30th minute due to a Connell Rawlinson goal.
But just before half time, Daniel Adam Jarvis pulled one back to make it 1-1.
It took until the end of the second half for the winner, with Jones punting the ball into the back of the net just before the 90th minute.
National League leaders Stockport beat Needham Market 3-0 to move into the semis.
Southern League Premier Division Central side Needham hosted Stockport at Bloomfield, but couldn’t progress.
The tie means Wrexham’s home league match against Weymouth will be rescheduled.
Stockport’s game against Torquay United will also be rerarranged.
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales Six Nations tickets on public sale from September 30 by James Hemingray
- WG must balance farming priorities by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Trussonomics = Thatcherism 2.0 by Jon Coles
- Welsh farmer-owned creamery on top of the world after golden hat-trick by Jon Coles
- Royal symbols that will need to change now Charles is King by Cerys Lafferty