GWENT POLICE are appealing for information to locate 21-year-old Connor O’Halloran, from Pontypool, who has been recalled to prison.
O’Halloran was sentenced to 2 years and 1 month at Cardiff Crown Court on Monday 14 December 2020 for grievous bodily harm.
He was released on licence from prison on Friday, February 19, 2021, and is now being recalled to prison for breaching his licence conditions.
If you have any information about his whereabouts, please call 101, quoting log 21*109048, or direct message us on Facebook or Twitter.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Plaid NEC faces backlash after Chair resigns over MP’s treatment by Party by Jon Coles
- Care home residents discover their dancing feet in celebratory concert by Cerys Lafferty
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries
- The history of toy production in Wales by Doug Evans
- Cardiff: How it became the Welsh capital city by Doug Evans