A WOMAN from Bridgend who stole a car and caused it to be damaged has been disqualified from driving. Danielle Jones, 25, of Corbett Street took a Ford Cmax on December 27 without consent.
She pleaded guilty to the offence at the first opportunity at Cardiff Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (Mar 4).
As well as a one year ban, which included driving with no insurance being taken into consideration by the court, Jones was ordered to pay £284 at £20 per week.
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Warning of serious disruption on M4 and M5 today due to fuel prices protest by heraldwales
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Welsh Government paid £1m over asking price for farm by Jon Coles
- Wrexham complete first summer signing by James Hemingray
- Indigo Premiership fixtures released for 2022/23 season by James Hemingray
- Swansea Building Society marks milestone by donating to food banks by Cerys Lafferty