Bridgend sexual assault case sent to Cardiff Crown Court
A 37-YEAR-OLD Tonypandy man has appeared in front of magistrates in Cardiff charged with sexual assault.
David James Gibbs More of Courts Street was in court on March 23 to confirm his address and date of birth.
Magistrates declined jurisdiction in the case and bailed Moore to Cardiff Crown Court on April 20.
The alleged offence in Bridgend is said to have taken place on June 22, 2019.
Gibbs was represented in court by W. Webb, counsel appointed by Blackfords Solicitors.
- Levelling up goes into reverse by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Dedicated manager Wayne in line to be honoured at social care Oscars by Cerys Lafferty
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Breaking records: The life and death of John Godfrey Parry-Thomas by Doug Evans
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- The Welsh captain and the Italian revolutionary by Elfed Jones