THE Red Dragon Centre, Cardiff Bay’s leading entertainment destination, is pleased to announce that it will be welcoming visitors back to its multitude of venues on Monday, May 17.
This is in line with Welsh Government guidelines which permit indoor hospitality and attractions to reopen as long as they adhere to Covid conditions. Up to six people from different households will be able to meet at The Red Dragon Centre for the first time since December.
Home to food and drink favourites, a 26-lane bowling venue Hollywood Bowl and ODEON Cardiff, which boasts the only digital IMAX screen in South Wales, the reopening of the Red Dragon Centre will offer friends and families a safe return to this much-loved entertainment venue.
Emma Constantinou, Marketing and Tenant Liaison Manager at the Red Dragon Centre, said: “We’re so excited for our venues to reopen and for the centre to be full of fun again. The return of Simply Gym at the beginning of the month was a great start and we wish our other venues every success as they begin to reopen.
“Whilst we are all looking forward to enjoying indoor hospitality again, safety is still at the front of our mind. We have introduced a number of safety measures since the start of the pandemic, such as increased cleaning procedures and social distancing, and all of our venues and their staff are fully up to date with these procedures. We want to make sure that both staff and customers are able to fully enjoy their experience at the Centre without worrying about their safety.”
The reopening of the Red Dragon Centre is subject to government guidelines.
- Levelling up goes into reverse by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Dedicated manager Wayne in line to be honoured at social care Oscars by Cerys Lafferty
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Breaking records: The life and death of John Godfrey Parry-Thomas by Doug Evans
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- The Welsh captain and the Italian revolutionary by Elfed Jones