Smoke seen coming from the dome of the National Museum in Cardiff
FIREFIGHTERS are on the scene at the National Museum in Cardiff and smoke can be seen coming from the dome of the building.
Eyewitnesses in the area reported seeing some smoke rising from the dome of the building at approximately just before 12.30pm this afternoon (Apr 8).
It is reported that they are upwards of seven fire engines in attendance to the incident, which South Wales Fire and Rescue Service have confirmed is not a training exercise, but in response to a call out.
They added that the incident is ongoing.
More to follow…
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- £8.5m Welsh Government investment in major new industrial scheme in Ebbw Vale by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales U20s dig deep to see off Georgia in Summer Series by James Hemingray
- Baldwin backing Wales to show some bite by James Hemingray
- Award-winning dairy farmer endorses value of apprenticeships by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales name team for first Test match against South Africa by James Hemingray