Head of the Valleys road reopens following crash
A MAJOR road reopens after a crash that injured four people.
The Heads of the Valleys road has reopened after a crash that injured four people on Thursday (May 13).
Three men and one woman were taken to hospital following the collision on the A465 Heads of the Valleys road at approximately 11pm.
The collision which involved a white Renault Clio and a blue Ford Fiesta caused the major road to be closed into the early hours of this morning while investigations were underway, South Wales Police confirmed.
The road has now been cleared and is open to motorists.
- Young rugby stars are riding crest of a wave by James Hemingray
- Up and coming Welsh Trance producer could take US by storm by Thomas Sinclair
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales U20s side to face Italy announced by James Hemingray
- Warriors celebration sees launch of new team by James Hemingray
- Marconi: worlds first radio message was sent in Wales by Doug Evans
- Footage of rugby fans crammed onto train sparks calls for urgent action by Cerys Lafferty
- My20 raises over £25,000 for Wales Air Ambulance Charity by Carli Newell