Head of the Valleys road reopens following crash
A MAJOR road reopens after a crash that injured four people.
The Heads of the Valleys road has reopened after a crash that injured four people on Thursday (May 13).
Three men and one woman were taken to hospital following the collision on the A465 Heads of the Valleys road at approximately 11pm.
The collision which involved a white Renault Clio and a blue Ford Fiesta caused the major road to be closed into the early hours of this morning while investigations were underway, South Wales Police confirmed.
The road has now been cleared and is open to motorists.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Gerwyn Price defeated by Brendan Dolan, knocked out of the 2021 Players Championship Finals – Jonny Clayton wins and advances to quarter finals by Owen Harries
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales face Austria in Path A Semi Final – World Cup Qatar 2022 Play-offs by Owen Harries
- Madoc: The Welshman who found America 300 years before Columbus by Doug Evans
- Tennis: The sport first played in Wales by Doug Evans
- Local crime busters urged to apply for “Robin Hood” cash by Carli Newell