Misconduct Hearing outcome – Special Constable Joshua Lewis
SOUTH WALES POLICE held a Police Misconduct Hearing at Bocam Park, Pencoed on Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd August 2021 concerning Special Constable Joshua Lewis.
The hearing considered allegations of discreditable conduct, confidentiality and honesty and integrity which arose as a result of the officer uploading body worn video of policing matters and sharing them to a small group of family and friends.
The hearing, chaired by Legally Qualified Chair Sally Olsen, found the allegations amounted to gross misconduct and the officer received a final written warning which lasts for 18 months.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Now that’s art, Deco by Jon Coles
- Mumbles maintain unbeaten record by James Hemingray
- Four working mums face Atlantic rowing challenge by Owen Harries
- US diplomatic boycott of 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics announcement expected this week by Owen Harries
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Cold weather warning: National homeless charity warns of risk to life for people on the streets by Cerys Lafferty
- Street of fame – new book honours the First World War fallen of Denbigh by Cerys Lafferty