GWENT Police are appealing for information following a number of crimes in the Monmouth area.
They happened in the early hours of Saturday 26 June, we believe they’re linked and were committed by the same offenders.
A house on The Vineyard was broken into between 1.50am -2.15am, cash and a wallet containing bank cards were stolen. Money was also stolen from cars parked on the driveway.
A bicycle was stolen from a shed on Prospect Road sometime between 2am – 3am. It’s described as a silver Cannondale mountain bike with a white saddle and red on the handlebars.
At approximately 2.30am money was also stolen from two cars parked on Prospect Road.
We’re trying to identify these people who were in the area at the time, someone may recognise them from their clothing.
If you can help call us on 101, quoting 2100223731, or you can direct message us on Facebook or Twitter.
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Warning of serious disruption on M4 and M5 today due to fuel prices protest by heraldwales
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Welsh Government paid £1m over asking price for farm by Jon Coles
- Wrexham complete first summer signing by James Hemingray
- FIM World Supercross Championships set to roar into Cardiff by James Hemingray
- Indigo Premiership fixtures released for 2022/23 season by James Hemingray