GWENT POLICE are appealing for information to find James Blanchard, also known as Jamie Blanchard, from Newport.
James Blanchard, also known as Jamie Blanchard, 44, has breached his licence conditions after his release from prison in December.
Blanchard, 44, breached his licence conditions following his release from prison on Friday 17 December and has been recalled to prison.
He received a 26-week prison sentence for theft at Cwmbran Magistrates Court on Monday 11 October.
Blanchard also has links to the Abertillery area.
If you have any information about his whereabouts, call 101 or send police a direct message on Facebook or Twitter quoting log reference 2200014655.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Cwmgors seal first win by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Ten-man Rangers hold on to win seven-goal thriller by James Hemingray
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Swansea entrepreneur swimming in success after launch of sustainable fashion label by Cerys Lafferty
- Top honour and emotional trip down memory lane for music festival boss by Carli Newell