THE THREE-YEAR-OLD boy who was in a critical condition, following a collision on the M4 on Saturday 5 February, has sadly died.
He was one of four occupants of a car who were all taken to hospital.
A four-year-old girl also died following the collision, which involved a car and a van westbound, between junction 28 – 29, at about 1.45pm.
A woman and a man both received hospital treatment.
A 41-year-old man appeared before Newport Magistrates Court on 7 February charged with causing death by dangerous driving and two offences of causing serious injury by dangerous driving and was remanded into custody.
Enquiries are continuing and anyone with dash-cam footage, or any information that could help the investigation, is asked to call 101, quoting 2200041245, or you can direct message police on Facebook or Twitter.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- A Big Wild Summer with RSPB Cymru by Cerys Lafferty
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries