POLICE have confirmed the discovery of a body at Penarth seafront today (Apr 28).
South Wales Police have confirmed that they were called just before 11am this morning following the discovery.
The body was discovered at the foot of the cliffs along the Penarth seafront.
The Welsh Ambulance Service and The Coastguard were also at the scene.
A police spokesperson said: “Emergency services are at a scene near the foot of cliffs along Penarth seafront following the discovery of a body.
Police were called to the scene shortly before 10.50am today.”
The Coastguard and The Welsh Ambulance Service have been asked for a statement.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- A Big Wild Summer with RSPB Cymru by Cerys Lafferty
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries