THE MOTORIST who died after the Kawaskaki motorcycle he was driving was involved in a single vehicle collision in Cowbridge has been named.
He is Matthew Rouch, 41, from Penarth.
His family have released the following statement paying tribute to him:
“Matthew was a loving father, son and brother.
“As a family we will treasure the memories of the amazing man he was, and hold him forever in our hearts.
“Matthew will be sorely missed.”
South Wales Police is continuing to appeal for witnesses to the collision which happened at around 7.30pm on Wednesday 29 September on the A48 near Cowbridge, between the A4222 and the B4268.
If anyone has any information, or has dash cam footage that may assist the investigation, please contact South Wales Police by one of the following means quoting reference *343258.
Send us a private message on Facebook/Twitter
Via email: SWP101@south-wales.police.uk
- Wales name team for first Test match against South Africa by James Hemingray
- Award-winning dairy farmer endorses value of apprenticeships by Cerys Lafferty
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Life sentences handed to trio for murder of Logan Mwangi by Carli Newell
- Man jailed after threatening victims with lighter shaped as a handgun by Cerys Lafferty
- “Bashing elbows and swearing at 60km-an-hour” – dark horse Thomas ready for Le Tour by James Hemingray
- Knauf announces new factory plans by Cerys Lafferty