SEVEN schools in the Vale of Glamorgan have been informed that pupils and staff need to self-isolate following a number of confirmed coronavirus infections at Llandough Resource Base.
The schools affected are:
- Llandough Primary School, Llandough
- Cadoxton Primary School, Barry
- Y Bont Faen Primary School, Cowbridge
- Colcot Primary School, Barry
- Palmerston Primary School, Barry
- High Street Primary School, Barry
- Evenlode Primary School, Penarth
‘Test, Trace, Protect’s regional team is working with each school and Vale of Glamorgan council to control the incident and to offer pupils, parents and staff all necessary support. The council has gone on to say that pupils or staff outside of the bubble groups are not at risk.