Victim of fatal road traffic collision on A465 has been named
THE VICTIM of a fatal road traffic collision which happened on the A465, Cefn Coed in Merthyr Tydfil on February 20th has been named as Luke Morgan, 30, from Cefn Coed.
His family have paid tribute to him:
“Luke lived in Merthyr with his family and had friends throughout the valley.
“Luke was a much loved son, brother, partner and friend.
“He brought smiles and laughter wherever he went, he was always full of life and lit up every room he entered like no one else could.
“Luke loved to socialise, was always active, from playing football as a child to becoming an accomplished motocross rider.
“He was always the first to join in any adventure.
“We would like to thank everyone for their kind tributes and all those who have helped during this very sad time.”
Officers are continuing to appeal for witnesses of the collision which happened at around 7.20am and involved a black Fiat 500 that was travelling towards Cefn Coed before leaving the road.
Anybody who witnessed the incident or has any dash-cam footage is asked to contact us quoting occurrence 220058621.
Send us a private message on Facebook/Twitter
Via email: SWP101@south-wales.police.uk
Or phone: 101
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- No-nonsense investing app launches myth-busting ‘Investing Truth or Scare’ quiz by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Further boost for Wales Women ahead of RWC as 17 players awarded full-time contracts by James Hemingray
- Swansea star given Junior Wimbledon wildcard by James Hemingray
- Jwmbi: The Elephant buried in a Tregaron beer garden by Doug Evans
- Wrexham AFC sign goalkeeper Mark Howard by James Hemingray