Betty Buzz becomes new Wrexham AFC Women sleeve sponsor
WREXHAM has announced that Betty Buzz will be the sleeve sponsor of the Women’s first team.
The agreement has been signed for an initial period of two seasons and represents the first partnership solely for the Wrexham AFC Women’s first team, reflecting a change in the strategic approach around identifying sponsors for the Women’s side, while they remain central to the Club’s ambitious plans for growth.
The Betty Buzz logo will feature on the left sleeve of the match shirts.
Executive Director, Humphrey Ker said: “Betty Buzz and the Wrexham AFC Women’s team has long felt like a great fit.
“Now, we are delighted that the change to the Club’s partnership with Aviation American
Gin has made this possible.”
Betty Buzz’s founder, Blake Lively, said: “I’m honoured to have the Wrexham AFC Women’s team represent Betty Buzz.
“They stand for all that we aspire to; strength, joy, fortitude, grace and bringing people together in celebration.”
Wrexham AFC Women will wear the 2022/23 kits for the new Genero Adran North league
campaign, and in their Genero Adran Trophy and FAW Women’s Cup fixtures.
The league season is provisionally scheduled to begin on Sunday September 4.
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Major boost to Welsh economy as A4119 upgrades start construction by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- 100 days to go: £1.5m fund opens to celebrate Wales in the World Cup by Cerys Lafferty
- UK Government funding to boost renewable energy innovation in Wales by Cerys Lafferty
- Lawrence of Arabia: A Welshman’s story by Doug Evans
- Wales striker Kieffer Moore to miss World Cup play-offs due to injury by Owen Harries