Champions Connah’s Quay Nomads announce new Club Sponsor
CONNAH’S QUAY NOMADS has announced a two year deal with north Wales based recruiter, Educate Group to become the club’s overall sponsor.
The deal will see the Educate logo on all shirts, including the First Team, Nomads Academy, Scholarship Programme and all branches of The Nomads’ Football in the Community Programme.
Educate was founded in 2017 by Mark Jones, David Norman and Nick Edwards – all former senior leaders within education – with an aim to becoming the leading education support service in north Wales.
Educate specialise in four core areas including the supply of teachers and support staff into schools, supply of Alternate Provision for those young people that need a bespoke curriculum, Teacher training via a variety of flexible routes and provision of Care/Education packages.
Educate Group Director, David Norman said: “As a former professional footballer, this is a unique opportunity for us to work in partnership with the Nomads, whilst expanding our reach into north Wales schools.
“We look forward to a mutually beneficial working relationship which will further establish the Educate brand and directly benefit local schools.”
- Hart: We’re in dark over universal basic income by Thomas Sinclair
- The Loch Shiel: Wales’ whiskey galore? by Doug Evans
- “Ensuring children are safe, nurtured and heard” – the NSPCC’s new vision for Wales by Andy Chandler
- Five teenagers charged with murder of Newport man Ryan O’Connor by Andy Chandler
- The Clydach Murders: The story so far by Doug Evans
- David Brooks could be key to Wales’ Euros chances, says Sam Vokes by James Hemingray
- Island Farm: The Welsh prisoner of war camp by Doug Evans
- UNISON: Welsh council workers feel patronised by UK Government by Jon Coles