GIANTS GRAVE knocked fellow West Wales Premier League side Dafen out of the West Wales Cup on Saturday (Dec 11) as they earned a 2-0 win.
At the end of an even first half, which saw Dafen have to make a change, it was the Grave who were given the chance to take the lead.
They were given a penalty in the 44th minute and Jamie Karnsang made no mistake to put his side 1-0 up.
Both sides knew that the next goal would be crucial but the game remained 1-0 to the Grave until the seventy minute mark.
It was the Grave who doubled their lead as Calum Palla found the back of the net.
They held on to secure their place in the next round of the competition.
On Saturday, December 18, the Grave are at home to Penlan Club in West Wales Premier League action.
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- WG must balance farming priorities by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Trussonomics = Thatcherism 2.0 by Jon Coles
- Wales Six Nations tickets on public sale from September 30 by James Hemingray
- Royal symbols that will need to change now Charles is King by Cerys Lafferty
- Welsh farmer-owned creamery on top of the world after golden hat-trick by Jon Coles