WALES international Jazz Richards has signed for JD Cymru Premier side Haverfordwest County.
The former Cardiff, Swansea and Fulham defender is set to sign for the Bluebirds, subject to clearance from the FAW.
It is expected that clearance should be received on Monday which will mean that Richards will be available for selection against Aberystwyth.
Richards has made 14 appearances for Wales, as well as 39 appearances for Swansea City and turned out 47 times for Cardiff City.
Jazz has experience in the Premier League and the Championship with both of these clubs, whilst also being a member of the Wales squad that reached the semi-finals of Euro 2016.
The 29 year-old will bolster the options available to manager Wayne Jones heading into the end of Phase 1 of the Cymru Premier season.
Chairman Rob Edwards said: “We are absolutely delighted to complete the signing of Jazz. He is a true professional who has played at the highest level for club and country.
“His ability, experience and knowledge of the game will be a huge asset for the rest of the season and will no doubt raise the levels of those around him too.”
- Levelling up goes into reverse by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Dedicated manager Wayne in line to be honoured at social care Oscars by Cerys Lafferty
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Breaking records: The life and death of John Godfrey Parry-Thomas by Doug Evans
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- The forgotten Welsh Christmas Tradition – Mari Lwyd by Cerys Lafferty