THE fixtures for Phase Two of the 2020/21 JD Cymru Premier season have been announced ahead of the beginning of the Championship Conference and the Playoff Conference next weekend.
Following confirmation in the final matchday of Phase One that Penybont and Caernarfon Town had secured their places in the Championship Conference, fixtures have been released for the second half of the season.
Anthony Limbrick’s first match as The New Saints manager will take place on April 10, when his side travel to Bala Town for the first match in the Championship Conference.
All eyes will be on Deeside Stadum on May 1, when Connah’s Quay Nomads host The New Saints at Deeside, in what will be Limbrick’s first away clash against his main league rivals.
On the final day of the season, The New Saints host Bala Town, whilst the Nomads travel to Penybont in what could be a big day in determining the fate of the JD Cymru Premier trophy.
In the fight for the 3rd place, which is now an automatic European spot this season, supporters might view the Bala Town and Barry Town clashes on April 24 and May 1, as key dates in predicting which way that league position might go.
Whilst in the Play-Off Conference, Aberystwyth Town and Newtown will view their respective clashes against Haverfordwest County as ideal opportunities to claw back the gap on the Bluebirds in the race for the Play-Off Conference title, in an attempt to secure a spot in the European play-offs come the end of the season.
- Wales name team for first Test match against South Africa by James Hemingray
- Award-winning dairy farmer endorses value of apprenticeships by Cerys Lafferty
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Life sentences handed to trio for murder of Logan Mwangi by Carli Newell
- Man jailed after threatening victims with lighter shaped as a handgun by Cerys Lafferty
- “Bashing elbows and swearing at 60km-an-hour” – dark horse Thomas ready for Le Tour by James Hemingray
- Knauf announces new factory plans by Cerys Lafferty