CENTRE Osian Knott will be leaving the Scarlets at the end of the season.
The 21-year-old Carmarthen product came through the Scarlets Academy system and went on to be capped by Wales in last year’s U20s Six Nations.
He has featured regularly for Scarlets A in the Celtic Cup and has made one senior appearance in Scarlets colours – the development match against the Ospreys in September.
Scarlets general manager of rugby Jon Daniels said: “Osian is one a number of young players who have come through our Academy pathway and gone on to represent Wales at age-grade level.
“We have a lot of competition for places in our back division and unfortunately, Osian hasn’t had much senior rugby for the Scarlets having had to come back from a significant knee injury. We all wish him well in the next chapter of his professional career.”
Osian will be joining the Ospreys ahead of the 2021-22 campaign.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- A Big Wild Summer with RSPB Cymru by Cerys Lafferty
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries