Cardiff Draconians 0-2 Mumbles Rangers
A GOAL in each half from Jordan Lloyd-Evans and Aled James was enough to secure a historic 2-0 win for Mumbles Rangers in their debut game in the Welsh League Tier 3.
A coach left Mumbles earlier in the day with the team and their support travelling to the Orange Llama Stadium full of optimism for the Season ahead.
The Draconians had Clayton Farrah sent off midway through the second half, effectively ending their hopes of getting something from the game.
James’ goal eight minutes from time then ensured the points for the Rangers.
Needless to say it was a highly jubilant coach travelling back to the Mumbles on Saturday evening.
Rangers will look to consolidate their excellent start by taking on Garden Village tonight, Tuesday, August 9.
On Saturday, August 13, the Rangers are away again as they travel to Pontyclun FC.
- Cwmgors seal first win by James Hemingray
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Top honour and emotional trip down memory lane for music festival boss by Carli Newell
- The forgotten Welsh Christmas Tradition – Mari Lwyd by Cerys Lafferty
- Hospice matron Jane speaks out to reassure stay-away patients by Carli Newell