CONNAH’S QUAY NOMADS has announced the signing of 21-year-old centre forward Connor Simpson.
The 6’5” centre forward started his career at Hartlepool United before joining Preston North End and enjoyed loan spells at Lancaster City, Hyde United, Carlisle United and Accrington Stanley before joining Cork City just before the beginning of the Covid pandemic.
In February 2021, Simpson trained with Norwich City before joining Icelandic side Kordrengir.
Simpson has been training with The Nomads for the past month prior to officially joining the club in the January transfer window and will be subject to International Clearance from the Icelandic FA (KSI).
Connor will wear the number 27 shirt at the club.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- A Big Wild Summer with RSPB Cymru by Cerys Lafferty
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries