SEVEN Sisters Onllwyn earned their sixth win in a row in all competitions on Saturday (Nov 20) as they beat Dafen 2-1.
They started the game well and were ahead after eight minutes as Ross Newell found the back of the net.
It remained 1-0 until half time but Dafen began brightly in the second half and were eventually rewarded with the equaliser.
Sam Evans got the goal to make it 1-1 and both sides went in search of a winner.
Seven Sisters finished strongly though and on 88 minutes Jack Owen scored to give his side the win.
It is also their fourth straight win in the West Wales Premier League and that run has seen them move up to fourth place in the table.
On Saturday, November 27, Seven Sisters are away as they take on third placed Evans and Williams.
Dafen will look to bounce back as they host South Gower.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Gerwyn Price defeated by Brendan Dolan, knocked out of the 2021 Players Championship Finals – Jonny Clayton wins and advances to quarter finals by Owen Harries
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales face Austria in Path A Semi Final – World Cup Qatar 2022 Play-offs by Owen Harries
- Madoc: The Welshman who found America 300 years before Columbus by Doug Evans
- Tennis: The sport first played in Wales by Doug Evans
- Local crime busters urged to apply for “Robin Hood” cash by Carli Newell