FELINFOEL were big winners in League 1 West on Saturday (Jan 15) as they beat Pembroke 55-3.
It was just their third game of the league season but the win keeps up their 100% record and they now sit third in the table.
They sit five points behind second placed Newcastle Emlyn who also kept up their perfect record going on Saturday with a 40-6 win over Gorseinon.
In League 2 West, Mumbles remain hot on the heels of leaders Carmarthen Athletic as they beat local rivals Loughor 15-47.
Jonathan and Ben Fox both scored tries while Joe Rimell crossed four times. Richard Thomas landed six conversions for Mumbles.
Nantgaredig are third in the table after they beat Kidwelly 27-19 for their fourth win from six games.
In League 3 West A, Laugharne moved up to third place in the table as they beat Llanybydder 38-16.
Aberaeron also won well as they beat Llangwm by 40 points to 7 at Pill Parks.
Morgan Llewelyn scored a hat trick of tries for the Ceredigion side while others came from Bledd Thomas, Tudur Jenkins and Rhys Jones. Rhodri Jenkins added five conversions.
Llangadog picked up their second win in League 3 West B as they beat Cefneithin 10-6 in a low-scoring affair.
Penygroes were also victorious as they beat Betws 36-14 to also claim their second win of the league season.
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales Six Nations tickets on public sale from September 30 by James Hemingray
- WG must balance farming priorities by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Trussonomics = Thatcherism 2.0 by Jon Coles
- Welsh farmer-owned creamery on top of the world after golden hat-trick by Jon Coles
- Royal symbols that will need to change now Charles is King by Cerys Lafferty