SOUTH WALES POLICE are investigating a road traffic collision which occurred at 11.15pm last night (Tuesday, May 31) at Northway Garage, Bishopston, Swansea.
The single vehicle collision involved a red Alfa Romeo Mito containing four occupants.
A 19 year-old man from Landore and a 19 year-old woman from Blaenymaes were declared deceased at the scene.
A 17-year-old girl from Penlan was airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries and a 17 year-old boy from Birchgrove was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Families are being supported by specially trained officers.
The road was closed for a number of hours whilst investigation work was carried out.
Anyone who may be able to assist officers in this investigation is asked to contact South Wales Police quoting 2200182514.
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- WG must balance farming priorities by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Trussonomics = Thatcherism 2.0 by Jon Coles
- Wales Six Nations tickets on public sale from September 30 by James Hemingray
- Royal symbols that will need to change now Charles is King by Cerys Lafferty
- Welsh farmer-owned creamery on top of the world after golden hat-trick by Jon Coles