Swansea: Cordon in place after alleged assault on 15-year-old girl
AN AREA of Swansea has been cordoned off following an allegation of assault on a 15-year-old girl.
South Wales Police have cordoned off parts of Gower Road in Killay so they can investigate the incident.
Officers were called to the address shortly after 2am this morning (Oct 13) to reports of an assault on a 15-year-old girl.
Police are urging anyone with information to please come forward.
A South Wales Police spokesperson said: “South Wales Police were called around 2.10am on Wednesday, October 13, following reports of an assault on a 15-year-old girl on Gower Road, Killay, Swansea.
“Inquiries are ongoing to ascertain the full circumstances of the incident.
“If you were in the vicinity of the Co-op on Gower Road, Killay, around the time of the incident, or have any other information that could assist our investigation, please contact us quoting reference number 2100359077.”
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Police say that new scientific evidence shows that David Morris was correctly convicted by Carli Newell
- Millions of illegal tobacco products seized as part of crackdown on illicit tobacco trade by Cerys Lafferty
- Judges sing praises of tech savvy music cooperative by Carli Newell
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- University gains double recognition for its outstanding green spaces by Cerys Lafferty
- Swansea teenager, who took up art during lockdown, sells work for thousands by Andy Chandler
- Apprenticeships key to growth of award-winning North Wales business by Cerys Lafferty