A 21-YEAR-OLD woman is critically ill in hospital and another has been arrested following an early morning incident in Swansea.
Emergency services were called to the incident in Rosehill Terrace, Mount Pleasant, early on Tuesday, March 23.
A spokesman for South Wales Police said: “We were called to an incident at Rosehill Terrace, Mount Pleasant, at 6.43am.
“A 21-year-old female has been arrested on suspicion of supplying drugs and is in police custody. A 21-year-old female is currently in critical condition in Morriston Hospital”.
- Wales U20 announce squad for Georgia clash by James Hemingray
- Award-winning dairy farmer endorses value of apprenticeships by Cerys Lafferty
- Welsh Government paid £1m over asking price for farm by Jon Coles
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Knauf announces new factory plans by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Car wash visits helping tackle modern slavery by Carli Newell
- Wrexham AFC purchase Racecourse Ground by James Hemingray